The Kayon Jungle Puspaka Sky Chapel
The Kayon Jungle Resort is sanctuary of tropical indulgence located within the traditional Balinese village of Bresela, Ubud, 25 minutes drive from the Ubud centre. It is a place to escape the hectic pace of everyday life and feel renewed by the beauty of nature.
Puspaka Sky Wedding Chapel at The Kayon jungle Resort is a picture-perfect setting for celebrations of the heart. This charming bamboo pavilion is where couples can exchange their vows in an intimate ceremony performed before an audience of loved ones.
Puspaka is taken from the epic Hindu poem known as the Ramayana, which essentially describes the trials and tribulations of a royal Indian dynasty. Puspaka is a symbol of true love and devotion, which are the fundamental elements of every successful marriage.
Inspired by the gentle curves of Bali’s famed Tegalalang Rice Terrace, The Kayon Jungle’s Wanna Jungle Pool & Bar is spread over three distinctive levels. Each infinity pool is a refreshing body of water that lends itself to tropical relaxation and there is ample deck space to lie back and soak up the sun. Offering a collection of shaded cabanas and a unique circular seating pod, this picturesque venue recreates the ambience of an exclusive day club in a lush river valley setting.
Wedding Package Price : IDR 94,500,000
Other Rates Currency, Click Here
• Venue Rental Chapel
• Matrimony ceremony led by English speaking celebrant
• Commemorative Wedding certificate
• Customised printed liturgy
• Elegant flowers wedding decoration including flower wedding arch, altar table with flower arrangement, flower petals wedding aisle, decorated wedding signage, flower shower
• Beautiful Bouquet for the Bride and Boutonniere or the groom
• Tiffany chairs set up for 30 persons
• Standard sound system
The Dinner Reception
• Dinner Reception
• Bridal table for 6 persons on long table with some flowers arrangement & candles
• Simple table centerpiece each guests table
• 2000watt soundsystem for music background only
• Fairy lighting to cover dinner area
• Customised printed place card for all guests attendances
• Profesional Photographer and Videographer for max 6 hours including selected edited files and all files photos , Cinematic highlight video, full video and files in flash drive or google drive
• Wedding Day Organizer Services and Personal assistance during the ceremony
• Pre-wedding meeting service with our staff
• Package is including Government taxes and our service.
• Mandatory to stay in The Kayon minimum 1 night stay and Dinner for Bride and Groom
• Price is subject to change without notice. Confirmation of price will be given on each quote