Samabe Bali Beach Wedding
Samabe Bali Suite and Villas Nusa Dua boasts 180 degrees of uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. Featuring luxurious 81 suites and villas on eight hectares of land, Samabe Bali offers spacious accommodation and strongly remarks itself as a peaceful resort. It stands out for its serenity and privacy, differentiating itself as a memorable retreat Bali getaway. Positioned within a close proximity to Barong-Barong Temple, it is a truly exotic destination surrounded by lush tropical rain forest with a private white sandy beach on its doorstep; just a perfect place for a quiet and relaxing vacation or a romantic honeymoon.
This package offer for smaller style weddings with full service package that includes everything you want and to ensure you and your 10 guests enjoy the comfort and beauty while exchanging your vows in a simple yet romantic stress-free private beach setting.
Wedding Package Price : IDR 54,500,000 nett
Other Rates Currency, Click Here
• 2 hours of exclusive use of wedding ceremony area by the west beach area for up to 10 guest
• English-speaking celebrant (non-legal
• Beautifully decorated Beach Set up
• Samabe signature fresh flower 2 baskets for flower shower, flower aisle
• Bridal bouquet for Bride and a boutonniere for Groom
• Commemorative ceremonial certificate for couple
• Standard sound system, including one standard in-house speaker with 2 microphones
The Romantic Dinner
• The Power of Love Cave dinner for bride and groom
• Photographer for maximum 3 hours before, during and after ceremony including selected edited files and all photo, cinematic highlight video, full video in flash drive or google drive
• Pre-wedding meeting service with our staff
• Personal assistance during the ceremony
• Above package includes 10%Government taxes and 11% service charge.
• Price is subject to change without notice. Confirmation of price will be given on each quote.
• Valid for 2 people. Additional person charge IDR 250,000nett/person.
• No wedding reservation accepted on 30 December - 2 January and Nyepi/Silent Day before and after.