Cost of Waterfalls Bali Wedding
Warm Greetings from Bali to all couples in the world!
As we all know that Bali is one of best wedding destination in the world and I am pleased to learn that nowadays many European, American, Indian, Chinese and other worldwide couples are wanting to celebrate their special day here in this Paradise island. Bali offers so many venues from Chapel, Beach, Resort, Forest and Villas to choose from. Please check our range of venues for wedding in Bali
Apart of above venues, this time my article is special for Elopement Bali Wedding for two or with very small guests for unique experience, a waterfall wedding!. Bali has about 8 big waterfalls and few small ones and all with breath-taking views of nature. The most famous and suitable for wedding venues are Nung Nung Waterfall in North Denpasar at Badung Regency, Tibumana at Bangli regency and Tegenungan Waterfall in Gianyar.
I am sure having this idea is exciting however please be advised that this wedding style is not for everyone. So before you decide and get over excited, please notes some facts in my explanation below.
Most of natural Waterfalls in Bali are located in remote areas. You will need at least 250 steps to walk down to the best location which may take about 1 hour, depend on how fast you walk, and don’t forget that you will need to get back up after the wedding. The path itself are quite small and slippery. So you both and guests if any have to be very fit, athletic and love this kind of exercise. There are of course some stop areas to rest if you or your guests are feeling tired. The most easy access of the waterfall in Bali is Tibumana waterfall. It is only 15 km or 30 minutes from Ubud center. From the parking area, you need to walk down to the waterfall about 15 minutes.
To visit and have a waterfall wedding would be during our dry season and June, July, August, and September are best months! However, the number one piece of advice is that nobody can guarantee the weather and with global warming, it is happening now it isn’t predictable. It could be raining in the middle of August! And there is no back up venue in case of rain. So unless you both are ‘crazy’ and ready to take a chance, this wedding style is not ideal. Other facts that waterfalls are public areas so there may be some strangers are watching your ceremony. To avoid too many people, We would suggest having the wedding between 08.00 to 09.00 am
Insurance and Safety
Of course, everyone wishes to have a good day and happy memories but no wedding planner in Bali will guarantee your safety and give any insurance for this type of event so you will need to take your own risks! You may inform your insurance company for holiday insurance so they may cover any eventuality that may occur to you both and your guests. Please be prepared and be aware!
Related to the weather and no backup venue in case raining, you may be able to discuss with your wedding planner to change the wedding date or wedding venue but there may be last-minute cancellation or amendment fees due to the celebrant and vendors commitments. So are you really ready and still excited for this type of wedding? If yes, then we are happy to offer you a ‘Waterfall Bali Wedding’.
- Commitment Ceremony by English speaking celebrant
- Commitment commemorative Certificate
- Venue Rental at Nung Nung Waterfall or Tibumana Waterfall
- Stylist Flower Bouquet for Bride and boutonniere for Groom
- Simple rustic fresh flower arch decoration
- Flower aisle
- Flower shower after ceremony
- Photographer for maximum 3 hours (before, during and after the ceremony) including up to 50 edited files and unlimited files photos share on google drive or stick flash disk.
- Entrance fees to the waterfall for max 5 people
- Private Car and Driver for return transfer from/to your hotel/villa to the venue for max 5 people
- All transportation fees to the Waterfall for celebrant and vendors
- Government taxes and our service
- Pre-Wedding meeting service
- Assistance during the ceremony
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is including 10% Government taxes and our 5% service charges
- Times available: 08:00 A.M or 9 A.M.
- Package is valid for 5 persons
- Price is subject to change without notice. Confirmation of price will be given on each quote
- To avoid misunderstanding, please note that the waterfall is public venue and we can not block privately. Morning ceremony would the best to avoid crowd.
Nung Nung Waterfall
Located in Petang Village in North Denpasar, about 40 kilometres from airport/Kuta with the height of 900 meters above sea level. There are around 500 challenging steps from the top to the bottom. But the walk is worth it, as when you arrive at the falls, you will see a huge fall with water plunging 165 feet to a pool below. The trek down will take around 20 minutes and the climb back up around 30 minutes, depending on your fitness levels.
Tegunungan Village Sukawati, about 10KM from Sanur and Ubud. There are around 200 steps from the top to the bottom, will take about half an hour to reach waterfall. The height itself is 25 meters water cascade.
Located in Ubud, about minutes from Ubud. It will take 1 hour and 30 minutes from Canggu or Denpasar. It will take about 10-15 minutes to reach waterfall. Please contact us if you have any further questions and don’t forget to share this article and our previous articles to your families and friends.
December 20, 2022
Whatsapp us for more information or request a customization