Bali Wedding with Buddhist Ceremony
Firstly, I am sorry that I can’t resist to write this special article before I continue my other articles about Bali Wedding Cost as I am often asked by many Brides and Grooms about Bali Wedding with Buddhist Ceremony. As you may know Buddhism is one of religion which is recognized by the Indonesia Government. So Yes, legal wedding with Buddhist Ceremony is possible and also Commitment Ceremony.
Most Buddhist couples will choose to have ceremony at the Vihara or Buddhist Temple for more religious and secret ceremony however it is possible to have it in your special chosen place. If you choose to have it in your choice venue, you will need to inform in advance to your wedding planner and make sure it is 100% possible.
The basic procession of Buddhist Ceremony is similar with Christian Ceremony and will be led by Pandita or Buddhist Monk. For legal wedding, the religious certificate will be issued by Buddhist Society, called WALUBI and followed by Civil Ceremony by Civil Office Bali.
For Commitment Ceremony by Buddhist Blessing, you do not need to provide any documents but a complete names for the wedding planner to issue your commemorative certificate.
The Ceremony :
- Commitment ceremony by Buddhist Romo
- Commemorative Certificate
- All Buddhist procession and offering
- Elegant Local Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride and Boutonniere for Groom
- Flower petals confetti for flower shower
- Free use Ring Box
- Pre-Wedding meeting service
- Assistance during the ceremony
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is including 10% Government taxes and our 5% service charges
- Times available: 17.00PM
- Package is valid for 2 persons
- Package does not include venue rental, photographer, videographer flowers decorations, Make up Artist and etc,.
- Transportation surcharge may apply for venues located outside district Badung, Denpasar & Gianyar.
- Price is subject to change without notice. Confirmation of price will be given on each quote.
If you decide to have the wedding ceremony in your chosen place, please send an email or fill our General Inquiry Contact Form.
Looking forward to helping you with your Bali Wedding’s dream and make it unforgettable moment of a lifetime.
December 20, 2024
Whatsapp us for more information or request a customization