Bali Wedding with Indian Hindu Ceremony
As promised in our last article about Bali Wedding with Balinese Hindu Ceremony, now we are glad to launch our special package of Bali Wedding with Indian Hindu Ceremony.
If you are wondering why we have to make different articles for same Hindu religion? This is because both have different traditions means there are different rituals based on the origin of people. Most Indian Wedding will only be followed by Indian Hindu people. And nowadays Bali as the biggest Hindu population in Indonesia attracts many Indian Hindu couples to celebrate their special day here while a perfect place to meet and gather with all family who live around the world.
Our Indian Hindu Wedding Ceremony start from US$1,800nett including :
- Indian Tradition Ceremony in Sanskrit by Indian Hindu Priest (the priest speak fluent English and Hindi)
- Ceremony materials (Coconut, Ghee, Yogurt, Honey, milk, Fresh Flower, Jyotir, samagri, Ganesha statue, fruit)
- 2 pcs Fresh flowers Varmalas Garland for Bride and Groom
- Flower shower after ceremony
- Assistance during the ceremony
- Pre-wedding meeting service before the wedding day
Above package does NOT including mandap decoration, venue, other related wedding requirements. So the ceremony can be done at your chosen hotel/villa/resort and or we would be happy to find suitable venue for you.
Further information regarding above packages or other requests, please feel free to email us at email@example.com