Villa The Beji Canggu
Located in the heart of Canggu, Villa The Beji is a beautiful and spacious villa with contemporary and modern style, six-bedroom accommodation and 4,000sqm garden and lawn. It also features communal areas with a large dining room and sitting room looking over the estate, and each of the bedrooms sits is in its own pavilion with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor terrace, offering privacy to all.
Exchange your vows at Villa The Beji would be an unforgettable Bali Wedding and events for both Intimate and Ultimate celebration that last a lifetime.
• Religious Ceremony by English speaking Protestant Minister
• Religious Wedding certificate
• Civil Ceremony by Civil Officer
• Civil Wedding Certificate
• Document processing
• Pre-wedding meeting service with our staff
• Personal escort to your Consulate in Bali
• Personal assistance during the ceremony
• Entire Resort venue rental with attendees max 30 people
• Banjar and Event Fee
• 3 Nights Stay at Villa The Beji of 6 Bedrooms including daily breakfasts for 12 people and villa standard benefits
• Elegant local flower decoration set up including rustic or western pergola or arch, Altar Table with centerpiece, Flower aisle/pathway, Flower showers and wedding signboard / welcome board.
• Natural / White Tiffany chairs with ribbon for max 30 people
• Stylish Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere
• Matching 2 flower bouquets for 2 Bridesmaids, 2 bottonholes for Bestmen and 4 corsages for parents
• 5 bottles of sparkling wine for Wedding toast after ceremony
• Standard Sounds system (2 x active speaker, and 3x wireless microphone ) during ceremony and dinner
• Two tiers of wedding cake
• 7 Seaters car with driver for eight consecutive hours per day for local trip (Seminyak and Canggu) until 11pm including petrol (excluding parking and toll fees), except day of check-out
• Photographer for maximum 4 hours before, during and after ceremony with magazine style wedding album and all photos in flash drive
• Special Balinese Souvenir/Gift for Bride/Groom
Terms & Conditions
• Above package is excluding 11% Government 11% tax and 5% Service charge, valid for Low Season Periods.
• Rate for Mid Season periods (April & October, except Easter Week) is additional of US$350.00 nett
• Rate for High Season periods (1 July - 31 August, Chinese New Year and Easter Week) is additional of US$3,850.00 nett
• Rate for Peak Season Period (23 December - 5 January) is additional of US$15,100.00 nett
• Refundable event security deposit in cash to villa directly @US$1.155.00 nett
• Price is subject to change without notice. Confirmation of price will be given on each quote
• Curfew for loud music until 11.00 PM
• Fireworks need to be reported to local authorities/police at least 10 days prior to the events and certain fee involved.
• Fire lanterns is not allowed as the villa located in the local village and might cause fire on the neighborhood roof.
• The kitchen in the villa is not suitable for events but caterers may set up a satellite kitchen.
• To avoid unnecessary damage, the rooms and bathroom in the villa are not available for event use. We provide guest bathroom near living area
• Flooring is allowed but we request that this is done on the day of the event only to limit damage to grass.
• EO is advised to provide valet parking for guests. Parking will be organized with local authorities
Valid Until: 2018-12-31