The Kayon Puspaka Chapel
Located on Banjar Kepitu Tegalalang Village, The Kayon Resort is romantic yet stunning resort surrounding by tropical jungle landscape and peaceful Petanu River Ubud Bali. Kayon means a tree of life with colorful Joy and challenge, the shape of Kayon are implemented on architecture, swimming pool, Bath tub and details of artwork.
Kayon is symbolizing of the universe to open and close the story played in Wayang Kulit or Puppet Shadow show. The resort features the Ramayana story on the paintings, carvings which has lots of religious life and love advice.
The true love story of Rama & Shinta are captured in almost 50 meters stone wall relief entire the resort, carved by ten talented local stone carving artist with three months work to finish.
Simply elegant Puspaka wedding chapel at The Kayon Resort is designed to create your memorable promises in Paradise Ubud, just both of you or with your 25 family and friends.
Start From US$2,295.00 nett
• Religious Ceremony by Protestant Minister
• Religious Wedding certificate
• Civil Ceremony by Civil Officer
• Civil Wedding Certificate
• Document processing
• Pre-wedding meeting service with our staff
• Personal escort to your Consulate in Bali
• Personal assistance during the ceremony
• Private Puspaka Chapel rental
• Elegant fresh tropical flower decoration at Puspaka Chapel
• Two (2) bridesmaids with Balinese umbrella
• Two (2) Balinese Rindik Musician during ceremony
• Tropical flower aisle
• Flower petals confetti
• One tier Wedding cake
• One bottle of local sparkling wine for toast
• Photographer for maximum 3 hours before, during and after ceremony with magazine style wedding album and all photos in CD Rom
• Souvenir/Gift for Bride/Groom
Terms & Conditions
• Package is for in house-guests, including Government taxes and our service.
• Price is subject to change without notice. Confirmation of price will be given on each quote
• Additional fee for outside guest is US$260.00 nett
Valid Until: 2019-12-31