Designed to capture the essence of a real-life Balinese village, Kamandalu Ubud is a five-star resort that blends local tradition with contemporary style and an enchanting view across the lush valley of Ubud and the flowing waters of Petanu River. Nestled in the green foothills of Ubud, the property is a boutique sanctuary featuring exclusive villa accommodations and supporting facilities. With an extensive landscape encompassing productive rice terraces and towering coconut palms, Kamandalu Ubud lends itself to sensory indulgence.
The name kamandalu is adopted from the sacred Sanskrit language and it refers to a vessel that holds holy water. The process of actually creating this container has deep spiritual meaning whereby the maker must break away from the attachments of the physical world and purify himself of self-desire. The appearance of the kamandalu is simple, but it bears great significance since it holds the holy water, which is considered to be the essence of life itself.
Kamandalu Ubud brings the same significant vision as its namesake to create a meaningful place where guests are able to break away from the frantic pace of daily life and experience true inner peace.
Making an oath on this stunning Kamandalu Ubud with magnificent view of tropical valley, is a magical Bali Wedding for an intimate and romantic ceremony. Couples can begin life together as one in a sublime setting lulled by the soft whisper of a gentle breeze.
Wedding Package - US$2,495.00 nett
• Religious Ceremony by English speaking Protestant Minister
• Religious Wedding certificate
• Civil Ceremony
• Civil Wedding Certificate
• Document processing
• Pre-wedding meeting service with our staff
• Personal escort to your Consulate in Bali
• Personal assistance during the ceremony
• Private Wedding venue at Alun Alun
• Complimentary 2 hours usage of Bridal Villa prior to Ceremony
• Elegant fresh flower decoration and set up of max 24 chairs (Flower Arch, 1 Centre-piece flower, 2 Standing Flower beside Altar, welcome Sign Board, Umbrella and Balinese flag)
• Tropical flower aisle
• Flower petals confetti
• Special Toast - Mocktail for Bride and Groom
• 2 Umbrella Boy and 2 Flower Girl
• One tier Wedding Cake
• One bottle of local sparkling wine for toast after ceremony
• Stylist Tropical flower bouquet for Bride and boutonniere for Groom
• Standard sound system
• Photographer for maximum 3 hours before, during and after ceremony with magazine style w dding album and all photos in DVD
• Souvenir/Gift for Bride/Groom
Terms & Conditions
• Above package is including Government taxes and our service.
• Price is subject to change without notice. Confirmation of price will be given on each quote.
Valid Until: 2019-12-31